Thursday, February 6, 2020

Fully Charged Live 2020 in Austin TX

Years ago I started following a one man youtube channel called FullyCharged, it was British Actor Robert Llewellyn from Red Dwarf. He started it to share his experience switching from a gas car (a VW R32) to an electric car. It grew, and grew until 2 years ago Jonny Smith from FithGear joined him in presenting on the show, and now has 2 live shows completed, one in the UK and one that just happened in the US,  just 4 hours from me in Austin. So my son Venice and I jumped in the Model 3 and headed south for the weekend. Here's a quick edit of our experience! Enjoy! And if you have any questions about EV's or Tesla please let me know. And if you are in the market for a Tesla, you can use my referral link and get 1,000 free supercharger miles!

     

No comments:

 

Amazing Web Counter
Verizon DSL Service