Tuesday, March 20, 2007

March 20th


Hello again, it's been a busy week. Spent half the weekend doing taxes...yippee! Anyway, I finally finished off a sketch I did when I was testing a WACOM Cintiq tablet a few weeks ago. I gotta get me one of those! It's been around, we tested one a few years ago and I didn't like the lag and the feel of the old ones, but this new one was awesome, even had felt pen tips to simulate the feel of a marker or pen. They aren't cheap, $2500 but it is a monitor and a wacom tablet, and being able to draw right on the screen is the closest to drawing on paper!
I just finished a cool freelance job for a racing team doing the graphics for their cars and their logo. It was a blast :-)
Hope you enjoy this piece and I'll have more soon!
thanks for lookin'
and think above and beyond!
-Alx

No comments:

 

Amazing Web Counter
Verizon DSL Service